Wild Child

Wild Child

Friday, April 8, 2011

Love without lies...

I'm so sorry that I loved you so much, completely giving you all of my soul and being. I knew no other way to love.  You were my earth Angel. I lived a life safely flying in between your wings and protected by your love. You were the only truth and pure thing I knew, my only way to exist. I had forgotten how to exist on my own. My soul ripped the day you tore away the other half of my heart. I'm now afraid to love again. To trust again. To share myself again. Here you see me, picking up the broken pieces of my life. Here you see me, trying to leave behind all the things that I failed. Here you see me, trying to find the desire to love again that I've lost. Here you see me, trying to reach deep in my being to make this happen. It's not so easy for me. I am letting my wounds heal, so I can live a life without lies, so I can experience a love without lies.
All I want is to love without lies...
xoxoxo
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment