Wild Child

Wild Child

Sunday, April 17, 2011

You get it...

There is my hope...that in time, I will be able to accomplish and experience all the things that will make me happy and fulfilled. I realize, happy is a grey area. Is one ever completely happy? We desire a level of happiness and fulfillment but when we reach it, we sometimes still feel a void. The void is...the desire of something else we covet.  So when does it end? Ultimately...I choose the concept of content, a much better word then happy. No one can be happy 100% of the time. Being content is understanding that you feel fulfilled the majority of the time, appreciative of what you have, what you've accomplished, what you've experienced in life, understanding that you can't have it all or have it your way, making the most of what you have, going after what you want with honesty and integrity, having patience, trusting that things will work itself out and that it's all relative in comparison. When you GET this... you Get it!
You get it...
It's called piece of mind...
-Liz 

2 comments:

  1. I have issues with happiness. This was theraputic for me. On a serious note, I exhaled with these jewels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad...I believe most people do. They just don't admit to it.

    ReplyDelete