Wild Child

Wild Child

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Brikhaus...

Hello there...Mighty Mighty!!! (That's me...She's a Brikhauusss!) LOL. Pause....take a breath and go for yours! That's what the Brikhaus is trying to do. One brick at a time, layering on that solid foundation so no huffing and puffing can bring me down.  Amazing what positive reaffirming self-talk can do for you.  I occasionally feel a crack form in that foundation and I go back and re-cement it before the damage kicks in. There's no way in hell I'm not taking that second chance and making it better. The first part of my life has been terrific even if my ex and I parted ways. Don't believe in regrets, what's the point? Everything I've done, seen and experienced has evolved me into the person I am. Who's to say that what's to come won't be even better? Who? I challenge you...
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment