Wild Child

Wild Child

Monday, March 14, 2011

Do You Really See Me?

Do you REALLY see me? Do you feel and understand my heart for what it really is? Do you sense and comprehend what moves my soul? Do you connect and grasp with what my mind offers? Do you read my words and apprehend my meaning? Do you listen when I speak? Clearly and lucidly know what I say comes from me freely and honestly? More often then not we do not really see individuals for what they are...which is truly sad and disheartening. I was in a deep pensive state the day I took this. Many strong emotions were running through me. I'm not going to tell you what emotion was strongest but I do know everyone will look at this at read it different. Human beings have this innate nature to be instinctual yet we very rarely follow them.  If we just followed them and improved our communication with each other we could resolve so much in our lives. The most important factor being listening skills, understanding what's being said to you, respecting the other person's feelings and sharing your own in a manner that will be reciprocated equally.  We create our own misery believe it or not. Choose your influence wisely...
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment