Wild Child

Wild Child

Monday, March 21, 2011

Can I kiss you again?

I tend to pucker a lot....I know, bad right??? People might get the wrong idea. I rather pucker then smile...and I'm always being told to smile more, especially in photos. Maybe in the back of my mind it has to do with the fact that I love kissing. I know what I missed the most since I've been alone is just hugging and cuddling. I know there are great health benefits to it. All I care about are the emotional benefits! A warm body, that scent that belongs to him, skin to skin contact...Noooo not sex, just the physical bond. The...mannnn you make me feel so good, so special, so safe and I don't want it to end feeling! Yeah, I've been a little deprived. If the hugging is so good then the kisses are even better. I could sit here and tell you about the many different kisses under the moon...I mean sun, the first one is better! Imagine...relaxing, cuddling and doing nothing for hours...except that. Soft warm tender kisses in between on a lazy day. No? You can't imagine that? Why not? Well...appreciate who you have by your side. Take the time to do what's important. Paper chasing never stops...and it means nothing when you're alone.  Time lost can never be gained. Cherish your moments. You never know what tomorrow brings you...
-Liz



2 comments:

  1. Ur last statement is sooooo true!!! We all need to appreciate the little things and not take them for granted....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! Painfully, I must admit I learned the hard way. Lost time and precious moments!!! Could of, would of, should of... Liz

    ReplyDelete