Wild Child

Wild Child

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

She to Rose...Eye to Petal...

We greet her lovingly...the Spring. She warms us a bit. Gives us rays of sun to brighten our day. Reminds us of what beauty looks like. Gives us blossoms to enjoy. Sheds perfume in the air for us to smell. Lifts our spirits with hope and encourages the desire for love. Thus my ode to the rose:  
What's in a name that which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet,
A rose is a rose is a rose,
A rose in disguise,
A rose has a face, 
A wilted rose, 
Fragile bud, 
It blooms in my heart, 
Lips of a rose, 
Petals of passion, 
Sweet as a rose, 
The rose that grows, 
Stop and smell the roses,
Taste my rose, 
Pretty as a rose,
Time brings roses,
Dainty as a rose,
The optimist sees the rose and not it's thorns; the pessimist stares at the thorns oblivious to the rose.
Okay, so I made some up too : ) ... 
Happy Spring chickadees...
-Liz

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniel...thanks so much for sharing that you enjoyed the blog. I am new to this and I love that I can entertain. I am also sharing my experiences and hope others can give me insight as well... Liz

    ReplyDelete