Wild Child

Wild Child

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Wild One...

Wild one....What happens to a free spirit that was never allowed to be free? I don't know but I'll fill you in...in time. Why are artists so unique? What makes them tick? Is it the right side of the brain??? ; ) Definitely something there is different and I'm sure there are lots of theories on it, which I'm not going into. I'm definitely driven by love, lust, passion, humor, sadness, anger, fear and those intangibles that to me are quite tangible indeed in their own right.  I recall, as children that is what drove us. What else did we have? Young, inexperienced it was all instincts and feelings, our knowledge was minimal.  We lost sight of that through the years. With age comes education, lessons learned, maturity, common sense, intelligence and hopefully wisdom. After that it's wrap, the ability to reason takes over and everything we decide comes from the mind after we analyzed it to death. It's my biggest obstacle I'd say...because what my heart wants it wants. Yet I fought it until it almost destroyed the precious heart that beats within me. Of course... even I wanted to be a full blown wild child now,  I think my life lessons would interfere a little and take it down a few notches. Oh well, ces't la vie, non? Or...hahaha; we shall see where my heart leads me, is all I can say...
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment