Wild Child

Wild Child

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

For the lovers...


Once a year we take Valentine's day and celebrate with a lover in our life.  Love should be celebrated every day of our life...every day!!! Less is more... a wink, a kiss, a hug, a phone call or nowadays...a text, an "I love you", an "I adore you", an "I Miss you", an "I'm thinking of you", an "Can't wait to see you", etc etc etc. A single rose on a random day, a card that says I love you, a poem you write, a sexy pic that shows you want him or her, a foot rub...oh man, I could go on and on. So simple yet so difficult for us to do this. Why is that? Because we we get caught up in ourselves...in our jobs...in our kids...in chores...in errands. Catch up and get caught up in the love. I'm sure you're thinking, this woman seems focused on love and sex and romance. Damn straight!!! Love makes the world go round literally and figuratively. Anyone who has really loved and has lost love understands what it means to have lived on both sides of the fence. If you asked them...they would choose the life with the love even if it was more complicated or  difficult then a life without it. The grass is not always greener, it just appears that way.
Get busy and mow your own damn lawn!!! ...
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment