Wild Child

Wild Child

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hey you...

Hey you? Yeah you!!! How you doing??? I'm doing gooood!!! I what? I fill my space so beautifully? Are you trying to make me blush? I don't blush you know. I'm so flattered, you make me feel beautiful!!
You probably say that to all the girls. You don't? Just me cause I'm special...(giggle giggle, batting my lashes as I look up at him). Jeez, I have knots in my stomach. My hands are sweaty. Why am I so nervous? I'm a grown ass woman!!! This is crazy...what's this feeling I have? Excitement?...yeah. Attraction?...yeah. Lust?...yeah. Fear?...yeah. Happiness?...yeah. Confusion?...yeah. Guilt?...yeah. Anger?...yeah. Mistrust?...yeah. Doubt?...yeah. Freedom?...yeah. Resentment?...yeah. All of the above?...yeah, hell yeah!!! I think you got my point. We've all been there and done that. Can I just have one feeling at a time please? And supersize it so I'm not confused!!! Starting over...phew, not an easy task. Feelings, deal with them as they come or don't come. It is what it is? Right? Easier said then done, but feeling alive is some good sh*t! Heart's a pumping, lungs breathing, minds thinking and creative juices are flowing. It's odd to sometimes feel like a teenager again, especially in new friendships. So it's best we just go with the flow and take each day in stride. Follow your heart. I do believe that things happen for a reason. Will you see that your glass is half full?...
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment