Wild Child

Wild Child

Friday, March 11, 2011

Turmoil...


I have been numb for a long time just going through the motions of living. Although to me it hasn't felt like living. I was doing...What? I don't know, don't remember much. My points of reference during this meaningless grey cloud are my photos, art, sculptures and stories. Of course I was really doing something! I have been strong for my family, friends and myself. To prove that even through turmoil one can keep composure, have dignity, be even keeled and do the right thing. This roller coaster of emotions was draining; happy one day, angry the next, crying the next and confused the next. Am I coming? Am I going? Am I staying? No matter...I kept it all private and to myself, until most recently. What doesn't break you makes you stronger, right? The clouds are giving way to clear skies...so it's all good.
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment