Wild Child

Wild Child

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Past Bedtime...

Yeah I know...sometimes I'm up until ridiculous hours. I can run on 5 hours of sleep. Rather not but if I have to, I do what I gotta do when I can't sleep. Restless because there's a lot on my mind, wired from the day, emotions running through me like a wild fire out of control or it can be a simple as a really long talk with a good friend. You know...you get that phone call and you're in bed relaxing. It's dark and you're really comfy but not quite sleepy. You chat for endless hours, where the time goes who knows but you're laughing, talking about nonsense and talking about deep serious things in life. I enjoy those late night talks, they're always the best ones. No interruptions, we're both trying to do the same thing which is fall asleep at some point. We're both relaxed so it's uninhibited, natural and we can just say what's on our mind because we're too damned tired to give a shit. My best girl, my partner in crime...talking about juicy men tidbits can't live with or without them. My best guy, someone I adore...talking about juicy tidbits, period! Imagine a friendless life...how sad that would be? If you haven't talked with a good friend in awhile...it's time you reached out and stop making excuses. GUILTY!!! I got to go now, have some phone calls to make. Cya...
-Liz 

No comments:

Post a Comment