Wild Child

Wild Child

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Fragile Bud...

What it is, what it is, what it is...see me, want me, give me, touch me, feed me, fuck me, love me, touch me ...this whole world is cold and ugly, all we are is low and lovely- Mos Def.  A favorite line in one of his songs. I acknowledge that I am delicate, sensitive and very much breakable. I denied that to myself for a long time. Didn't give myself room to breathe, to relax, to enjoy the little things. Yes, like to smell the roses. When we do that we begin to awaken to hope, creativity, balance, harmony, laughter and love. I'm very much appreciative of those in my life who embraced me with all my faults regardless and loved me for me. I give my all to the those I care for when I am capable, when I have it within me to give back. For the times I couldn't I hope that I will be forgiven for being fallible and weak at times, part of the human condition. With all my heart...
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment