Wild Child

Wild Child

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Head in the clouds...

But I got my feet on the ground... days like this I don't know what to do with myself. I love rainy days.  It's a crying shame so many people dislike the rain, I guess it makes them feel sullen. For me it feels like a soothing hot shower, calming and relaxing. The shades and shadows engulf me with a warm, gentle, loving feeling. My mind wants to shut down and float with the grey sea of clouds that blanket the sky.  My heart wants to connect with another soul; mostly because it feels like the world has shut down and everything slows down like a melancholy melody. It means I have no distractions, you have no distractions...you can start the chase, I'll let you win and with fuel we can take flight. When the showers stop and the fog dissipates, what will be  awaiting us are the translucent hues of the pipe dreams of this life.  Our momentary absence from the world gone unnoticed while covertly concealed within our secret bubble showering each other with attention. That's how you spend a rainy day! Okay, so I was a little poetic but that's how it makes me feel...for real!!! Next time it rains, try to look at it in a different light and see how it makes you feel...
Wishing the Sweetest  drizzle...
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment