Wild Child

Wild Child

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wanton...

Turn me inside out, right side up, upside down...your style, your smile, you beguile and I'm in denial...I got a crush on you, can I be your Lily of the Nile? When you look into my eyes, what do you see??? Fire in my eyes...or lust in my eyes? A warning...or an invitation? Tell me what you see? Want to talk to you. Want to comfort you. Want to hold you. Want to surrender myself to you. Don't know what to tell you...You say, no need to worry . Does that mean you'll come in a hurry?  You ask, why did your guy leave you in pain? He must be insane? I say again, I don't know what to tell you...my love is one in a million. I am intense. I have conflict. I have passion. I have peace.  I have fire in my blood. I have love in my veins. All I have is me...to offer you. Come in close to me...closer...no, even closer. I want to whisper a secret in your ear....yes, just like that! Sometimes, trouble hits you hard and fast; leaving you weak in the knees, raised hairs on the back of your neck, delirious... like from the touch of a lover.  I know you think I'm sweet like honey but I'm quick like a flickering flame and burn just as intensely. Hell hath no fury...
; ) Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment