Wild Child

Wild Child

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Scope This...

You feel like I'm scoping you out but in reality I'm being scoped by you, I can feel it.  Don't try to act innocent,  I'm smarter then you think. The power of the female psyche is intense and intuitive when it comes to males...yes it is.  Having to date again is just as interesting as it is frustrating. Every time I don't listen to my intuition, but instead follow my brain, I regret it and want to kick myself in the ass every time! Can we just think before we act? Maybe us ladies can think a little less and just act. Si? Oui? ja? vai? Was that a yes? Great! As long as we're trying. Men, your such visual creatures genetically, I can't be mad at you. Some of you have learned some techniques that allow you to be more discreet in your scoping but we still know your checking us out because we were checking you out long before you got wind of our perfume in the room.  Sometimes we want the same thing but can't seem to arrive there together. For example, men need a place to have sex while women need a reason. So while you're thinking...DAMN!!! I gotta have her and your mind is in the where and when. We're thinking DAMN!!! He's cute but...I don't know, does he really like me? Will he call me after? Will he still respect me? STOP...let's just take a chill pill and get over it. It's not that serious people. Stop over thinking it. Take each individual and each situation and deal with it uniquely. Scope this...scoping gets you know where. Put your intentions out there and you'll be surprised at the response you just might get versus...what the f*ck you looking at? LOL...
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment