Wild Child

Wild Child

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Yummmmy...

Yeah....hmmmmm...about that...I WAS  having really yummy thoughts, I won't deny it.  It's human nature to be  sensual, sexual, passionate, carnal and I could go on with a list of words. I'm not ashamed, it's innate in us. I don't believe in double standards...man or woman; mind, body and soul we must be true to our hearts. I do write erotic stories, so I have to have some imagination, insight, drive, motivation and yes even appetite. Sometimes when I write it's because I've been inspired; a man I was drawn to,  a scent of a cologne that intoxicated me, a song I listened to, a scene from a movie that was intense, a memory, the way a man made me feel, a kiss, the weather, a party, a beautiful dress and a sexy pair of high heel shoes. Some came naturally and sometimes I had to work towards it. I didn't one day just say..."I think I'll write short stories about sex". I just started writing and what came through is what I was meant to write. We're all influenced... I believe we are a product of our environment. Doesn't matter what the factors or reasons, writers don't choose what they write about. They're driven by a passion that drives them, like an artist that paints or sculpts or a musician. If years ago someone would have said I'd be doing this, I would have shrugged it off. Here I am...sharing myself with you in a photo, in stories, in poems and in life. I hope it's not all for naught.
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment