Wild Child

Wild Child

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

WTF?!?!?!

WTF is exactly right!!! Sometimes I got a trillion and one questions and no answers...What's up with that? This is where my sarcastic side kicks in. Is she serious or is she kidding?  Boy oh boy...I can run with the best of them! Probably lead a gang of them. As much as I've learned to relax and take things in stride as I get older. I've also noticed my zero tolerance for bullshit, nonsense and stupidity!!! To each his own, but you reap what you sow...until what you say or do impacts the rest of us...okay, I also mean me directly. You best be prepared to go at it!!! When stupidity is a sufficient explanation there is no need to have recourse to any other...but an intelligent person, absolutely inexcusable!  You know the drill...FIX YOUR FACE!!! Another side of me, brought to you by me... ; ) -Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment