Wild Child

Wild Child

Saturday, March 26, 2011

You Caught Me...


I can't believe you caught me staring!!! I was trying to be discreet. I'm so embarrassed. I have to be honest I just couldn't help myself. Something about you...just got my attention, you know? Lots of people here and it's so crowded but YOU stood out. The music is loud but the minute I laid my eyes on you the room went quiet. All I heard were gentle sounds and all distractions disappeared. As you returned my gaze and walked towards me...I watched your body move, it was like prolonged foreplay. I became excited that I would be near you soon. Temporarily distracted by a hustler, he keeps on talking but it's to deaf ears. I look at him, nod my head and walk away. I move in your direction to meet you half way...my body feels warm from your gaze on my body. I can feel my hips sway from the high heels I'm wearing. Any second now. I can smell your musky cologne in the air and it intoxicates me, my heart beat speeds up. "Hi, pretty girl. You certainly got my attention"... I smile, "Hi there, I'm Caramel"... He gently grabs my elbow to guide me away from the chaos.
Men are bounteous creatures as women are beautiful...
-Liz ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment