Wild Child

Wild Child

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Shedding the layers...

This was the first time in a long time that I felt liberated again. Slowly but surely as I travel forward towards my new destiny I leave behind a piece of luggage or two or three. They say mind over matter...I say heart over mind then matter. We are our own worst critics. I can think of some horrible things that have been said or done to me in my life but I can certainly top any of those things with the self bashing severe bruises I've given myself. We each deserve to live the best life we can. We deserve the undivided and most intense love offered to us.  We deserve the fruits of our honest labor. We deserve, we deserve, we deserve it all! Here is where it gets tricky...it's hard and it's easy. Depends on you; you can either say that's easy I am this...I want this...I'm passionate about this... and the doing/accomplishing may be the difficult part or you can say I'm not sure what I want...I'm not sure what I should do...I'm not sure where my talents lie... and once you figure that out the doing/accomplishing may be the easy part. Point being...be true to yourself first and foremost. Be ready to drive that long highway to the end destination no matter what it takes and then all the other pieces of your puzzle will fall into place. All the best...
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment