Wild Child

Wild Child

Friday, March 25, 2011

In the spirit...

No, I'm not going to grandma's house? You the big bad wolf? Sure...we can be friends. When I'm in a good place; you will find no one more loving, giving, tender, generous, funny, silly and quite playful as me.  I will wreak havoc...distracting you, demanding attention from you, pampering you, tickling you, talking your ear off and basically you'll be all mine until you can't handle me anymore. Don't believe me? Ask my mother, father, brothers, cousins, friends, kids, co-workers...actually don't ask, they may feed you too much information that will have you one up on me!!! LOL... Balance is so important to me. I'm always looking to keep those scales level between my love for my work, love for my friends and love for my man. It's actually been the running joke in my family, how I can't even relax on a day off cause I have stuff to do. That's the old me though, yep I've turned over a new leaf and it's a beautiful bright lovely green!!! Certainly I don't claim to be an expert but as a sensitive soul, I do take things to heart. Your needs, your happiness matter to me as much as mine. For the most part I live by that creed and granted I have opportunity, who doesn't? My goal is to figure out how to keep that OOMPH 95% of the time, 100% is just not realistic and who needs to set themselves up for failure. Got zeal? I'll be your bestest friend ; ).  Birds of a feather, either linger with the same mindset or better. Happy flying my peeps...
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment