Wild Child

Wild Child

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

All Good Babe...

It's all good. Everything...and anything. I don't stress like I use to. Well, I do get frustrated but not on a level like before. Of course, that may change at anytime but I'm trying to control that with a different mindset.  But...it's all good babe. For Real!!! You put a smile on my face. You make me feel relaxed. You put me at ease when my thermostat starts to rise. You break it down to a tangible feasible level. Anything and everything can be tackled and accomplished. I love it!!! Just remind me again...what did you say? You thought I was Superwoman??? Hahaha...good stuff. I feel like that most of the time...and then, I feel like I have some krypton in my back pocket, weighing my booty down. You just reach back there and yank it out and toss it into the heavens. Yeah, I know you're copping a feel too. It's all good, since you're tossing the rock. Speaking of rocks...Did I tell you? You rock today? No?...You rock!!!
One more time, just for you...
You rock!!!
All good babe ; )
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment