Wild Child

Wild Child

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Linger...

Don't rush me...I'm sauntering for good reasons. I want to revel in this feeling. This feeling that you've left me with...of longing. Longing for a feeling of being satiated with emotions. I want to feel full, satisfied, content...with you. You persist on exposing me to all that you are...all the levels that allow me to understand the complexity, yet simplicity of your being. Giving me more food for thought, as if my mind isn't already consumed by thinking. Just when I think simplicity will for once reign in my life, my mind escalates to a new place of contemplation. Which means? Quite simply...I'm not done. Done thinking, done understanding, done contemplating and I guess done with you yet. Your persistence in prolonging your presence has left an aftertaste, which is to your advantage right now. However, I have very keen taste buds. It only takes a few bites for me to quickly decide whether or not I can eat the meal which you so lovingly offer me...
At least, I will savor the flavor...
To linger...

-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment