Wild Child

Wild Child

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Puss...

What a puss face!!! Why are people so damn sour? They make me pucker. When I pucker it's for kisses not for disses.  That's just how they are sometimes, kill joys!!! I know Boo...I got you. You were in such a great place a few days ago and now...you're in a grey space. Whatever you need baby. Shall I write you a special poem to lift your spirits? To remind you how special you are? You are...you know. Just know I'm here for you. I won't judge you. I'll listen to you, really listen. To understand the meaning of your words and the feelings within your heart. If you let me in...to that small tightly confined compartment, that restrains invaders from attacking. I understand your stance but at some point you have to let your guard down and relax. I'm not the enemy nor the foe, I am your friend...first and foremost. You remember that! Just ask, and you shall receive all that you need. Just for you!!! Awwww? What? My pucker is dope? Lol...You want your lips on mine? 
Babyyyy...
I know...
I did say my pucker was for kisses...

-Liz ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment