Wild Child

Wild Child

Sunday, June 12, 2011

It's All in a Kiss...

You got that right!!! I can tell your story, just from your kiss. That's why I love reading ; )!
You learn so much you didn't know before. The elusive kiss...do you wait for that kiss me look? What if that look never happens? Or if opportunities arise but than get interrupted? That's when I say...be bold and take control. Ladies, we can make this easy for the guys and make the first move. I've never met a guy that didn't appreciate a woman taking the pressure off for him. If you really dig him, go for it! Men, you're really feeling her but maybe she's waiting on you, go for it! keep it relaxed, playful and fun. It should be a natural step, don't make it so serious and don't make it all about the sex. It's not a new chapter in a book, it's just the next page in the story. I understand some guys don't like kissing women unless they really like them. I think I get this...if you're in it just to get laid, whatever man!!! What you guys need to understand is that it takes time for women to get aroused. Some of us are hornier than others and get aroused quicker but, there is medical data that proves how a passionate kiss creates a rush of  blood flow to our precious Venus...yes, just like you! It doesn't happen as quickly but as it trickles down, our passion trickles up. Heavy breathing and all sorts of yummy sensations take over us, as we become engulfed in all that is you. It helps to leave behind thoughts of daily life...which you want guys, trust me. Our surroundings impact our mood and our level of engagement, it's just how we're built. So...another way to get us to melt in your arms and become weak in the knees is a lustful lip lock.
I'm so feeling a juicy kiss right now...
It's all in a kiss...
Besos Baby...
-Liz ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment