Wild Child

Wild Child

Friday, June 10, 2011

Pouty...

I can pout if I want to! Occasionally, a strong woman needs to step off the podium and let somebody else do their thing. I'm acting like a little girl? And your point is? You can talk to me about being a real woman when you've spit out a kid or two or three and raised them. Otherwise...I'm entitled to relinquish my crown for a day or two or thirty!!!  Sulk, pout, demand to be pampered for once.  I know what it's like to give, give and give, not expecting anything in return. Sometimes, getting nothing in return. Do I sulk then? Hell no, that's not what I'm about. I do because I can, because I want, because I choose. When I don't, It doesn't hurt anyone or anything. I don't, do it...in a wise manner. You'll feel it though, cause you'll suffer. My pout will put you in panic. I guess It disappoints me, to be disappointed by those I care for who can't show me some love, some support, some kind words...when I need it most, when it matters most. Because in retrospect...retro-words and retro-actions mean SQUAT! Comprende? If you were really smart...You wouldn't have let me talk so much. A few kisses on my  swollen pout would have perked me right back up on that podium!!!
Duh!
Get a clue...
-Liz ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment