Wild Child

Wild Child

Monday, June 13, 2011

The Joker...

I feel like the joker....having encountered false love during botched attempts with men. Each time barely escaping the chemicals of sexuality, discovering that the toxins are altering my transformation.
My methods are simple, not mad. To gain pleasure in this life, to make connections with people, to understand the purpose of things and of myself. My trademarks...the flaunt, the taunt, the cat and mouse tease, the chase, the catch...realizing men just want my spicy snatch. Jeez!!! Extremely intelligent...but the lunacy is not mine, it is theirs. Their motive... to bring me as close to the edge as possible. Striving to out do the men before them. Having no purpose... is seen clearly past the mask. The honor of doing me is more than just a a crime of passion...this isn't just a stage to perform on, this is me...my life! I may feel like the joker...but the real joke is on you! What am I saying? Elucidating to a deeper truth that may disturb some men. You see...my strength as a woman, is my strength. Knowing myself and embracing my sexuality is not something I take lightly or give away easily. We all feel a need to fulfill a purpose. My strategy... to become the master of my role. Some of you on the other hand, haven't found your roles...your real purpose. So your little games and riddles, you can take elsewhere.
I'm not down to play with you...
This queen of hearts...
Discards the joker from my deck...
And...
My game of love...

-Liz xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment