Wild Child

Wild Child

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What's it to me? ...

What's it to me? Why do I have to be so nosy? I'm not being nosy, just curious. There's a difference. You hate when I respond to a question with a question? Who does that? I do...so get over it quick!!! The more curious you are, the more inquisitive you are...leads to a more fulfilling life. It opens our eyes to what's around us. It exposes us to more possibilities. Blind assumptions are useless. Don't you want to clarify for yourself? Versus just taking someone's word for it? Hell yes!!! It motivates me to uncover the truth and shed light on my life.  New knowledge...open your mind...liberate your thoughts...inspire the inner child in you...inspire the creative process...unravel the tension...free your spirit...unlock your potential...new knowledge leads to new knowledge, never-ending...new challenges...new experiences...new friends!!! It's a winning trait. Anyone who doesn't want you to be inquisitive...may have something to hide, sheisty!!! So...you never answered my question. 
Are you going to tell me?...
Or am I going to have to get physical? ...
You may like that?...Hahaha, come on now!
What? ...
What's it to me?...
Ughhhhh!...
Do I look like I'm playing right now? ...

-Liz  =/

No comments:

Post a Comment