Wild Child

Wild Child

Monday, June 20, 2011

Closer...

Maybe it's time you got closer. I don't want to hear about how we're not close or how I don't know you. I'm not going to make any assumptions about you. You deserve more respect than that, as I do. If you choose not to get to know me because you simply don't want to, that is your choice...so be it. I'm not going to dwell on it because I can't control that. All I can say is, it would be nice to know you better. We may even really like each other or even be more alike than we realize. I will always tell you what I think at some point, when I feel its appropriate. Understand...that some people just don't make good connections. It all starts at inception...or not and sometimes can never seem to get into a positive current. Unfortunate, but reality.  If you're going to rant and rave about me and what I think, feel or perceive about you...get your facts straight. Sounds like you may be the one with issues. You can't speak up than take it to the grave and bury that sh*t deep. Otherwise...this conversation is over.
And...
You and I are not one step...
Closer...

No comments:

Post a Comment