Wild Child

Wild Child

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Is This a Test? ...

So...tell me, is this a test? Are we measuring  aptitude and ability in this topic called life? Basically it's an open book test. I mean, the answers are right there, right? Every year you anniversary your birth...comes knowledge and wisdom, so it might as well be a closed book. Experience is your memory, the key to your answers. So why it it so damn hard? Why is there always a catch to everything. Nothing can be simple and everything has got to be complicated. This isn't standardized!!! Dammit!!! If it was...I'd be saying f*ck off people! This is my life! You don't get to score me! Your opinion doesn't matter more than mine, wow! ... so clueless. This is more like a non-standardized, you know? ...a bit of flexibility in scope and format to LIVING. Determining your proficiency levels in social skills, in love skills, in parenting skills, in career skills, in relationship skills, in skills...period! Do you receive feedback? Do you become motivated? Are you flexible? Every step you take, are you more prepared for the next step? Can't even answer the questions? Well then...sounds like you have issues in this topic called life. I want to believe that non-standards may be more complicated after all...more variables to deal with. Formatted, fixed, constrained and being controlled, means you know what to expect... monotonous boring predictable existence. The opposite of REAL living!
Is this a test? ...
If it is...
I've failed...
And, I've passed already...
I'm outta here...
Playing hooky...
For the real answers I seek...

-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment