Wild Child

Wild Child

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Girls...


Yes, the girls...Let's discuss, shall we boys? Did you actually think you were going to get a better peek? Hahaha...bet you did!!! So cute!!! I hear exposed cleavage is called a boobie trap? I love it!!! You guys are so damn clever sometimes. I know, you just can't help yourself. It's a natural reflex...I know... I forgive you, it's okay. Really! I was out with friends about a month ago. We ended up discussing the topic of nipple piercings. The one male friend pretty much was glued to my breasts for the rest of the night. I guess he was imagining piercings on me.  We had fun with it and joked because, what else could we do? A little staring isn't bad but when it turns into leering...ummm yeah that gets creepy!!! Unless of course there some sexual flirting going on between the two of you, than by all means...roll with the punches. I get it...breasts are beautiful. When a woman feels beautiful, sexual and sensual we like to express that in the way we dress and act. I wouldn't say it's to trap a man or to even draw attention. It's as simple as we feel beautiful. However, some women are just over the top in exposure and really shouldn't complain if men are staring at the girls. It's like, if you were exposing Lil' Brother(no pun intended)...that's what I call him but he's the big boss of you, that's for sure!!! Damn straight we'd be looking too, I know I would! So...it's all good. Just don't be ridiculous about it and disrespectful. If anything, just be grateful you got to meet...
The girls...
For your viewing pleasure...
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment