Wild Child

Wild Child

Sunday, June 5, 2011

In Deep...

In deep huh? Yeah...I can tell. You don't have to say a thing, but I can tell. What? I'm just looking at you like normal. Listen...Don't put this all on me. I've learned I can only control so many things, mostly me. Everything else and body, not so much. As much as I think I have influence, it only goes so far. And...I am a talker, for the most part. LOL...just thinking about a few occasions where I've been Ms. Shy. Do I share too much too fast? It just rolls right off my tongue...everything and anything. If you're within ear shot...good luck to you. I bet you all think I'm non-stop constantly, but I'm not. Sometimes, I won't say a thing unless I have something pertinent, imperative or intelligent to say. Otherwise...I won't talk for the sake of talking. Note to you: she speaks only with purpose. Nah...I can bullshit too, I'm just saying. And certainly...I can flirt until we're both in deep. Dangerously deep...so, you don't have to say a thing. I can tell. 
Yeah...I can tell... 
The look on your face...
Is the same look on my face...
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment