Wild Child

Wild Child

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Heated...

You bet....anyone with a real passion for something has got heat. The more heated they are, the more reactions they get from others. Sometimes the rate of reaction doubles. Amazing how intensity can rev you up to a point of no return. I realize I've gone through a cycle in my life. As a really young woman I had some FIRE in me!!! Okay...so you know I still got some FIRE!!! But, I couldn't hold my tongue for any one. My bite was just as fierce as my bark. Then at some point I learned the advantage of being politically correct. It made me wiser in many ways and I chose my battles based on importance and impact-fulness. Now, I'm regressing or shall we say coming full circle. As you gain years on your life, you realize how precious it is and that time passed is gone. So...we either take full advantage of opportunities, talents and passions or, you can allow mediocrity to be your middle name. If that's the case, you have no right to moan and groan of the heated presence of others. I suggest you quickly move out the way though...gawking at a situation will consume you within the  blaze colliding your worlds forever. Leaving you a bit crispy!
Heated? ...
Damn straight...
Some of us like it hot...
FIRED UP!!! ...
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment