Wild Child

Wild Child

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

If You Say So...

Only because you've earned my trust...do I agree with you. Hmmm...I still have a tendency to question it. You know how I feel about the gut! It...being, your motives. I understand the nature of myself and of yourself. Almost better than you, possibly. Or...maybe the nature of us, better said? What's most important is the feeling. That the feeling...is positive. What's between us feels good, feels right, feels natural! Isn't that crucial between two people? Two friends, two siblings, two lovers, two associates, two human beings. If you question everything so much, at what point does it stop making sense? The fifth question...or the twenty fifth? How do you determine that? And...who are you really trying to convince? Them? Or you? See, all I need is one good question to throw off the whole shebang.  Then it's a wrap...for me, anyway! Logic is cemented in facts...that usually, supersedes feelings by far. Yet...feelings determine TRUE happiness and balance. So...the true you feels your way through life, NOT think your way. The thinkers...are not as happy as the feelers. Test out the theory for yourself!  Pay attention to the words of your heart. Maybe...the issue is you don't understand the language? 
Then learn it...and speak what you feel...
Meaning...say what you mean...
Because, you've earned my trust...
If you say so...
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment