Wild Child

Wild Child

Thursday, June 2, 2011

With One Eye...

Hey, where did you come from? Damn...you slipped right passed me! I didn't even see you. Shhh, it's a secret. Don't reveal my position. What am I doing? Well, I was just minding my business and...Don't look at me like that! Really!!! I didn't plan this. I walked into this love fest. I was just... compelled. It made me curious. You know, to understand why people are driven to do this. Oh my goodness...I think I'm blushing! I can't look!!! Okay, well maybe  I'll peep with one eye. What did you call me? A deviant? NOooo..I'm not! You're still here with me! What does that make you than? Innocent bystander? Yeah, whatever! Shhh...They'll hear you, lower your voice. Wait! Just stay with me a bit longer, please! Hmmm...people get aroused by this, stealthly watching nudity and sex? Oh...did you see what they just did? That took some skill! What? I'm a voyeur? Didn't I already explain myself to you? You don't believe me? Your leaving? Fine! I'm coming too. Help me up. Hey!!! Did you just grab my ass? Why would you do that? You're aroused? Unbelievable!!! And...I'm the pervert? Follow me, we'll sneak out this way, so they don't see us. No checking my ass out either!
I'm watching you...
With one eye...
-Liz ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment