Wild Child

Wild Child

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Jeez...


Jeez!!! Really? I mean...does it take that much effort? What is so difficult about keeping me in the loop? Why do I have to find out last minute? Why? Jeez...I just don't get it. Does it not occur to you that I would want to know things of importance, as much as the nonsense you're so quick to fill me in on? I would do it for you...so where's the disconnect? Why doesn't it cross your mind to want to fill me in? One...you don't view me in the same light. Two...you don't give a crap or don't get it. Three...you don't understand how important communication is. Four...You don't understand how important communication is. Five...you don't understand how important communication is!!! Jeez...do you understand me now? WTF!!! Okay...so maybe you do. Either you give me the deer in headlights look...maddd sexy!!! Or you freak out with anger...crazy coool!!! Or you get frazzled and ramble...wickeeed intense!!! NOT! But... I certainly am over it... and, have learned not to: assume...convince...bully...or beg. This Brikhaus...is not going to bang her head against the brick wall. NO CAN DO!!! ...capisci? So...I think I need to change my approach, so you can drop your defenses and we can get to the bottom of what's really on your mind. Baby...take off your mask of fear, so you can see me clearly... okay? I adore our special connection...there is no one I enjoy talking to more than you! You realize that, right? 
I want to know all the details in your life...
Fill me in...
Jeez...
What a girl's got to do?...

-Liz ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment