Wild Child

Wild Child

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Moi? Flirting? ...

How can you tell? My sweeping hair covering one eye, so I can peek at you? My batting eyelashes and pursed lips? My slight grin that's a bit mischievous? My attentiveness to your every word? The luminous glare of my eyes as I stare into yours? Yeah...Moi is flirting with you. Took you long enough to figure it out. How much more obvious could I be? My body language was leaning into you and I even touched your shoulders on occasion when you cracked those jokes. I call you sweet little names. Sometimes I act a bit reserved...I do that because I need to absorb and observe the situation. Don't tell me that's nonsense, it's not. I'm the take it all in type of girl. Mix all the ingredients in that blender that is my mind and concoct that flavored smoothie. If it appeals to my taste buds by tantalizing my senses, I am so down for a repeat of that. If not, our flavors are not meant to collide into a new mix. Do I want to take another sip and try it again to be sure? Hahaha...too cute!
Are you flirting with moi? 
Yeah you are!
Sure I'll take another sip...
You may be an acquired taste...

-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment