Wild Child

Wild Child

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sealed With A Kiss...

It is protected by the power of my kiss...the seal closes it off forever. It goes to my grave, so to speak. Relax, the naughty little secret...is just that, a naughty little secret. All ours...you and me, me and you! Naughty you,  needs to just relax. Cause if you can't handle this, you're going to blow this wide open! Listen...you're accountable for your actions. You play...you PAY!!! Let's not mouth off all these reasons why it happened, where your head was at, your heart was at...it doesn't matter. The bottom line is...it happened. Regrets? No? Well than, stop playing games with your mind and tell it to take a back seat. Your heart took control and you skipped to it's beat, pumping everything you had into the flow. You've just forgotten what it feels like to follow the passion that exists within it. What will make you feel better? Another kiss? Hahahahaha...That's what started this whole thing! My Luv... I will be the glue, that will keep you together. Off you go!
Priority..
Sealed with a kiss...
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment