Wild Child

Wild Child

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sex...Stronger Than Any drug


What's going on in the mind of an erotica author....Hmmmm??? SEX!!!
Can't help it...Can't shake it...I make it last...In my mind... S...E...X....
You have no idea?!?!?! As I'm writing and listening to my iPod, good old Jamie Foxx comes on.
I couldn't help but laugh, because I was feeling this song... as it reflects how sex is on my mind constantly. Life as it once was, no longer exists. I view life through foggy steamy sex ridden glasses, and I don't even wear glasses! Hahaha...Talk about raunchy...every angle is a possible story. Every interaction is...a cue, body language, tone of voice, scent, and reaction to an action. When a guy speaks I look at the texture and color of his lips, wonder what they taste like and feel like, how his kiss would move me...and my mind just wonders off into Kissing land. So you can imagine...the many lands I visit! Then the twitching happens...naughty, naughty, not that twitching! The pen in hand kind, the one where I make love to you on paper. Yum!!!
Okay...I gotta go now

I need to stay focused on writing stories...
Not chatting with you ; )
Muah... you're so damn sexy!!!
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment